Dial-a-Ride services are open to the general public with discount fares available to seniors, persons with disabilities and ADA-Certified passengers.
Scheduling Your Ride
To schedule a ride, call South Placer Transit Information at 530-745-7560 or 916-745-7560 at least the day before your desired trip time.
- When calling to make a Dial-A-Ride reservation, please have the following information ready:
- Your name
- Whether you will be bringing an accompanying passenger
- Phone number
- Home address
- Pick-up address
- Desired pick-up time and appointment time (if applicable)
- Destination address
- Mobility needs (i.e. wheelchair, walker, scooter, etc.)
- Return trip pick-up time
The South Placer Transit Information Center is open 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Hwy 49 Dial-a-Ride
- Rocklin Loomis Dial-a-Ride
- Lincoln Dial-a-Ride
- Granite Bay Dial-a-Ride
Reserve Trips the Day Before
- Same day requests are served based on availability.
- Trips can be requested 14 days in advance.
- Allow 15 minutes on either side of reserved trip time for pick-up.
- No service on Sunday or holidays.
- Dial-A-Ride is a shared-ride service that operates on a demand-response basis.
- Dial-A-Ride services are open to the general public with discount fares available to seniors, persons with disabilities and ADA-certified passengers.
- Animals, other than service animals, are not permitted on buses.
- Carry-on parcels are limited to two per rider.
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled times, please call and cancel your reservation at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled pick-up time.