- When getting on the bus, please have your monthly pass, ticket or cash fare ready.
- Show your monthly pass to the driver.
- Deposit tickets and cash in the fare box.
- When paying with cash, please have exact change, as drivers cannot make change.
- How to Ride Public Transportation
- How to Ride Public Transportation (captioned)
- Bikes On Board
- The seats closest to the front of the bus are reserved for elderly and disabled riders.
- Food and drinks are prohibited.
- Smoking is also not allowed on the bus.
- Loud noises, such as music or loud cell phone conversations, are not permitted.
- Carry-on parcels are limited to two per rider.
- Animals, other than service animals, are not permitted on buses.
Lost & Found
- If you lose an item, call Placer County Transit at 530-745-7570.
- Give all found items to the driver.