Placer Commuter Express Rider Tips
- When getting on the bus, please have your monthly pass, ticket or cash fare ready.
- Show your monthly pass to the driver.
- Deposit tickets and cash in the fare box.
- When paying with cash, please have exact change, as drivers cannot make change.
- The seats closest to the front of the bus are reserved for elderly and disabled riders.
- Food and drinks are prohibited.
- Smoking is also not allowed on the bus.
- Loud noises, such as music or loud cell phone conversations, are not permitted.
- Carry-on parcels are limited to two per rider.
- Animals, other than service animals, are not permitted on buses.
Lost and Found
- If you lose an item, call Placer County Transit at 530-885-BUSS.
- Give all found items to the driver.
Reasons to Ride
- Save money on gas, parking fees and private vehicle maintenance.
- Improve air quality and reduce traffic congestion.
- Sit back and relax, and leave the driving to us.
- Use your commute time to read, listen to music, or sleep.
- Catch up on work during your commute.
- Air conditioning
- Generous leg room
- High-backed, comfortable seats
- Overhead storage
- Reading lights